How to Read & Play Through Chord Changes
What will I learn?
– How to read and understand chord changes
– A variety of approaches to play through chord changes
– How to practice playing through chord changes
Who is this for?
– The beginning to intermediate level musician who is looking to develop their reading skills
– Instrumentalists and vocalists can take this course
What do I need?
– Your main instrument (voice included)
– A keyboard or piano to play the chords is helpful but not necessary
– A computer, tablet or cellphone to see the music charts and course materials
You will need to create a Learning Studio Profile before purchasing the course. You can do that here
Lesson 1 - Introduction
Lesson 2 - Basic Approach
Lesson 2 - Basic Approach Quiz
Lesson 3 - Chordal Relationships
Lesson 3 - Chordal Relationships Quiz
Lesson 4 - Tonal Centers
Lesson 4 - Tonal Center Quiz
Lesson 5 - Playing Colors & Summary
Lesson 5 - Play Colors Quiz